ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hand luggage friendly camera bag.

lift number 1 @ btm
I'm just about to visit a friend in Dubai to watch the F1, I'm after the largest camera bag that will be allowed on as hand luggage. I'd prefer a rucksack type that I can use for exploring once I'm back here too.

I'll be taking a d90, 120-400, 10-20 and general paraphenalia, but I'd also like a bit of room for a book etc.

So far I'm looking at a Domke armadillo or kata 3n1 33.

Any suggestions people? Cheers.

2.2 bar shed.
Thinktank Retrospective 30? Should probably fit all that in, doesnt look like a camera bag either as well which is a massive bonus imo.

koi

Audi S1
I took my Dakine Mission as hand luggage no probs

41a07foxphL._SS400_.jpg
413OZnizGFL._SS400_.jpg

lift number 1 @ btm
Thanks guys,

Sam, I think I might be able to go a bit bigger than that?

Koi, that looks just the job!

Oil Burner
Another vote for Think Tank products. Pretty expensive in the grand scheme of things but they are superb.

Chav Rocket
will the dakine bag fit a MBP 13"? im travelling later this year..have one bag but it wont fit a MBP fail :(

Good suggestions above. I've got a Tamrac Expedition 5x which is great, well built and fits under an airplane seat. I can get a 40D with 400mm prime attached, plus 70-200mm, 17-55mm, 10-20mm, 30mm, flash - plus filters and everthing else you could want!

So worth checking out the Tamrac range too.

Cupra
An alternative to the Dakine is the Burton Zoom. Its another snowboard bag which fits everything and even has a padded pouch for a 15" laptop (and straps to fix your snowboard to your back). I took mine away in the summer weighing 8kgs and it was still comfy. Burton bags are bombproof too.

Nimbus 197
I took my Crumpler Italian Connection ("The Big Cheese" is the larger version) to China. It can easily accommodate what you plan to take. There is also a slot in the rear compartment for your laptop/book. I done a lot of walking in China and I found the bag to be very comfortable.

Chav Rocket
Dimensions are:
Height: 0.95 inch (2.41 cm)Width:12.78 inches (32.5 cm)Depth:8.94 inches (22.7 cm)carrying
70-200mm F/2.8 IS
50mm prime
10-20 superwide
pack lens
speedlight flash
filters

Thanks Guys
Jonni

lift number 1 @ btm
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I've ended up with a lowepro rover II aw from ebay for £32. Bargain!!

Rover_AW_II.jpg