ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook K107 S1 evo's

I was going to ask exactly the same question as you last night OP,

V12s cant be found so im thinking of these for the rears, any good in the wet?

Edit: they seem good in the review, think i may purchase a pair, still wanted v12s after having them on the non sport alloys.

Last edited:
  monaco 172
ive got s1 evos fitted all round, there great tires just gettin the right psi in them for the wet and its all good. in dry there animal stick to the round

AB 182
I was going to ask exactly the same question as you last night OP,

V12s cant be found so im thinking of these for the rears, any good in the wet?

Edit: they seem good in the review, think i may purchase a pair, still wanted v12s after having them on the non sport alloys.

Small world eh? I'm after ones for the rear too, reviews seem good. Just wanted to read some indepth reviews/comparisons to seal the deal. For the money I dont think you can get no better.

ive got s1 evos fitted all round, there great tires just gettin the right psi in them for the wet and its all good. in dry there animal stick to the round

Thanks fella, what psi are you using atm?

I think i will go for these, the tread pattern looks good, happy with my last hankooks, im thinking more toward the ice and snow weather if we get any...

AB 182
I think i will go for these, the tread pattern looks good, happy with my last hankooks, im thinking more toward the ice and snow weather if we get any...

Managed to find out the lead time on camskill getting stock is about 3-4weeks for these, which is abit of a pita. :dapprove: