ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy and Sad today!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Sold the RB 182 :( had a good price for her was asking £6700 , bit of a bidding war from one guy who wanted it as he knows the car , there were 2 other people that were very interested in it but he offered over the asking price to secure it , offered me £7000 cash :D. Deposit taken hes picking car up on saturday.

Well done wish there would have been a price war when I was selling my last car, cant wait to see the next beast

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well done mate as per pm I said it was a great example. Perfectly oe.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Good price that!!! My sister picked up a 04 RB ff for £6700 with 13k last sept!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeah you did bloody well for that, I didn't get much more for mine last June, and it only had 24k on the clock!

Must be a minter.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Would like a wide track DCCD STI Spec C RA Blob eye impreza, but i fear that might be a grand or so out of budget, it will be a weekend toy but also have the ability to carry the family now and again.

Like this

zzzzzw.jpg

zzzzz1q.jpg

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
:(:(:( Shes gone watched her kangaroo down the street as the new owner got use to the biting point of clutch

£7000 i still cant believe it!!!!

That Subs is a monster im feeling something like that for my next car also

Just 1 thing
I hate 4 doors dunno why i've just always had cars with 2

Bumder With A Buffer
£7000! Wow! I would of though in the current climate you would of struggled to get that.

Im guessing you have a for sale thread up here I can run off and look at??

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Bloody hell! 7k?

Must be in absolutely mint condition to be worth that. I'm talking about a Rich/Paul love child type of cleanness.