ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone ever been to this?

I think this is the first one Beaulieu have done so can only judge on previous shows attended.
Mini Cooper Day - A field full pf all types of Minis, Good club day out, great trade stands and a great day out to talk to fellow enthusiasts.
Hot Rod & Custom Show - Huge mix of American and classic cars and bikes, amazing trade stands and some great entertainment.
Car Club/single marque days. Limited numbers, bit cliquey and unwelcoming for public.
German Day - Great variety of German metal, some good trade stands and auto jumble need to be in the scene to really enjoy.

So in view of the above it is not FCS so will be limited with attendance due to location, don't know about trade stands and will cater for all types of french cars. At least you can enjoy the museum if it gets boring.

monaco 172
I did wounder if it was a first this year. I was just reading through the performance french car mag and looked it up. Its only about an hour or so drive for me so mite head down to check it out. I have been to the two wheels show they had there. Not sure if they still have it there! but like you say the museum is there to look around :)

172cup
Yes I would say so but only once I've been a number of time as I used to show my ford rs as the owner club did a day there every year its a nice area of the newforest too

monaco 172
Yes I would say so but only once I've been a number of time as I used to show my ford rs as the owner club did a day there every year its a nice area of the newforest too

I went for a little drive down the forest yesterday some great roads down there. I think there will be a about 5 or 6 people i know heading down there for this to see what its like.