ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone got a 182 Airbox I can borrow

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya peeps

Dont suppose anyone had got a Clio 182 airbox and filter I can borrow and lives near Waltham Cross in N London/Hertfordshire. Its just iv got to get my car repaired at renault and worried my warrenty would be void with the induction kit.

If any one has, it would be very much apprecaited and ill owe you big style.

Cheers

182 Full Fat
What warranty work you need doing mate? May not need to be taken off. I just had new heat resistor for fan and air con fiteed. Obviously has nothing to do with my exhaust and induction mods, but I took risk! I have one spare if not! PM me, I'll get back to you by 5 as at work!

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya mate

Well iv got the feeling that Its a problem with the throttle body, but as the induction kit conects to the throttle body, so am a bit worried. So to be on the safe side, was thinking might be worth borrowing one off some one just while its in the garage.

Cheers