ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone stripped their 197/200?

Albi Blue 197
As title says. Anyone stripped their 197.200? Also, what makes the cup spec 20kg lighter than the normal spec?

Reece

Evo
Cup version saves 20kg with lack of aircon and a lighter, cheaper dashboard. Other cuts include standard keys, lack of external temp etc.

Mines stripped:

DSC01432.jpg

16907e1d.jpg

DSC01326.jpg

DSC01331.jpg

what you wanna know? ;)

Albi Blue 197
Lol, if I could leave it anywhere it would be but I live in Basildon.

Yeah i see this car last weekend with a chick in the passenger seat at festival. So does stripping it out make a difference to performance?

I had partially stripped my R27 before I sold it, Removed the rear seats, rear cards, all carpets from the back, parcel shelf and the plastic mounts which it mounts onto. While it did feel faster i'm still convinced it was only due to the increased noise.

172 5HED
If you are going to do it, ditch the STD seats as they weigh a ton. I wouldn't bother otherwse!