ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

has power tune scotland gone bust?

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
as title, does anyone know? when i try to get on the website it won't load and the search doesn't bring it up anymore.
if its gone can anyone recommend a mapper near edinburgh? roughly in the £250 region like power tune

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Not sure about powertune but after looking I think they may be closed!

For remapping, try SOS Motorsport in Falkirk. Don't have any personal experience with them myself but I've known a few others to go there and never had any complaints. Phoned them once and I believe they quoted me somewhere around the 250 mark for a map, done on a rolling road. They don't have the same reputation as powertune did with clio's but I know a guy up the road from me who got a dci 65 mapped there and they got 90hp out it.

vroomtshh

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Ibiza Cupra TDi
Have a look on facebook for Caltech Performance. I think one of the guys there used to run a mapped DCi65

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I run an e-tune map on my RS250, will be going to ecotune or rstuning next you to get a new map though, take from that what you will......

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
On a Megane?
Having run against two stage 1 French RS250s at Spa this month, mine is noticeably down on power to theirs.....

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
We'll not long back and the car seems a lot smoother, and 3rd 4th 5th are transformed. Happy with the result. Now need to find time to remove my cat...

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
Not sure, wasn't done on a rr but I do plan on getting a run done just to make sure all is ok. It's a brand new engine, injectors, the lot so i will get it all checked over but the guy was spot on.
So much smoother though.