ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has your car ever been vandalised??

A4 Avant
I had someone kick the front of my dimma 205. I wasn't impressed, marked the twin headlamp surround bumper and grille. Never found out who it was.

Lee

BMW M2C
When I used to have Focus company car I sometimes left it parked on the drive when I couldn't be bothered putting it in the garage. Someone came and kicked a wing mirror of it one night.

Mk4 .:R32
Some little c*nt egged my car while I was at my mates (he lives on a dodgy estate) and I didn't notice til a day later and it took ages to get the shell and the solidified egg white off :(

never been properly vandalised *touches head as theres no wood around*

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Yes in Tesco car park, during lunchtime.
Window smashed, took radio, air of my mates jeans, but left a pair of oakleys in the glove box.

4 other cars were also done over within 30 mins, thats why I park close to the entrance now.

FFS. Sounds like there are some right wa*kers out there!!

What do they achieve by doing all of this? It seems you cant have anything nice these days cuz of jeleous people.

I very nearly canceled my cars re-spray cuz I thought "whats the point, someone will only scratch it". Instead I took the risk and luckily no-one has touched it yet.

Phase 1 172, boxster
Some little c*nt egged my car while I was at my mates (he lives on a dodgy estate) and I didn't notice til a day later and it took ages to get the shell and the solidified egg white off :(

never been properly vandalised *touches head as theres no wood around*

pretty much the same, but flowered as well as egged

i hate chavs with a passion

E60 diesel powah
Front window screen smashed n keyed..

DSC08214.jpg

DSC07801.jpg

RenaultSport 197
Yes. My Clio now had the passenger side wing mirror booted clean off, hence the M3 mirrors I have on there now.

Mini Cooper S sport
Yep. My 182 was keyed right down one side to the primer when I lived in Southsea. I'm sure a guy down my road did it, wanker. Some big fat bird was standing in a space outside my flat, I wanted to park there so I could take all my shopping upstairs. In the meantime her wanker husband drives his van round the corner to take the space which I've parked in. He gave me a load of abuse then about a week later my car got keyed. Sadly I had no proof it was him.

Someone scratched the roof of my 182 as well when it was parked in Brighton. f*****s.

C

cliosportheth

yeah i was out in durham and had me car walked over and it looked like sumone had justed up and down on me car roof and bonnet,it was a rite state and cos me a fortune to fix.i also think the took a penalty kick with me aeriel cos it wernt there.never mind

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
my first car (xr2i) had its rear windo smashed.

i think it was becasue they thought i had a load of ICE in the boot.

that was in 1999.

even now drive around without my parcel shelf in so you can see in the boot.

seems to be working amnyway

1.8 Civic EX
Had the whole front grill nicked off the front of my Mk2 Golf when I had it...they obviuosly struggled trying to get the badge so took the whole grill! fookers! wasn't bothered tho as I was planning on getting anew "sporty" one anyway! lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
dad got his Izusu Trooper nicked back in october full of his tools and stuff, never thought we'd see it again so replaced it, january comes around i get a call from our local bobby he says they have found it while raiding a garage in north london! all that was gone was a couple of small traffic cones! they'd fcuked the rear door and dented the drivers door and been off road in it. but we went over picked it up and dad drove it home! so now we have 2!
my car was parked on my next door neighbours drive as they were away the next morning i noticed my door didnt close properly at the top then i noticed a bit dent above my door handle where it looks like someone has tried forcing the door at the top and put their knee above the handle for leverage.... was not a happy bunny :mad:
also had a rover that had the radio nicked out of which strangley ended up in a druggies car up the road from me the same time our sat nav got nicked too but as with most of this stuff u cant prove anything!
makes me soooo angry its unbelievable.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
My old Clio Oasis was:

Keyed
De-wing mirrored
And finally stolen
my gif had a oasis. seats were so bad when i took it for a drive and was giving it sum on a r.bout and i slid of the seat and ended up in the pasenger seat trying to stear without anypower!

Renault Clio S
My old Clio Oasis was:

Keyed
De-wing mirrored
And finally stolen
my gif had a oasis. seats were so bad when i took it for a drive and was giving it sum on a r.bout and i slid of the seat and ended up in the pasenger seat trying to stear without anypower!

lol

Yeah, mine was pretty bad. Brakes were life-threatingly poor, sun roof doubled up as a power shower, brakes squeeled like a pig - I was sad when it got nicked - until the insurence company paid out in full.

Never ended up in the passenger seat though - I guess you didn't have your seat belt on?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
when i had my citroen ax :p some one forced the lock barrel out and nicked my cd player and a penny torch :S... they kindly left my lock on my hood tho lmao so anyway i welded the locks in ... besides it was only a citroen ax :|

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
had the passenger side keyed 3 months after buying the car (brand new). i have never been so angry in my life

Had my C2 keyed.. was a bit annoyed but even more so when the garage used it as an excuse for a lower trade-in..

RB 182 Cup
nothing done to mine, but from when i bought it it has parking dents and bad scratches on the side of the doors :(

pug 106 rallye S2
on my 172 parking dents (got money knocke doff as a result! bonus)
on my old truck... window bricked, damaged door cards nothing nicked but at the same time they bricked my neighbours transits windscreen and that put him out of work for three days till his insurance sorted things! they took nothing from wither car!
pointless!

133/225/CLS AMG
Had my first car broken into and the ICE nicked but not had a car vandalised as such.

My mum's old Clio got keyed by some bitter old c*nt who used to visit the nursing home where my dad used to be. He keyed it coz he'd been blocked in the car park, even though they all used to do it and call whoever was in the way.
Anyway, he does that then next day parks out on the road. So I took great delight in taking a screw driver to the bodywork of his car. He did my mum's car again, so I did his so badly it ended up a write off!!! Eye for an eye motherf*cker!!

ph2 172
Had my old ph1 keyed in Telford, then when my Dynamique was parked outside my gf's in Stockton someone decided to wipe kebabs all over it, no damage done but its still not nice to see in the morning. Piss heads I say.

80MPG BEEZA
my mk1 clio got broken into bent door,smashed window screen stole a empty bag then kicked my wing mirror off, my current clio i had broken into when i went to leeds only had the car a week smashed window which scratched the door and stole my head unit without the face - plonkers

i'd kill anyone i saw damaging a car