ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hat-trick :-)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as Daniel knows,all the best things come in 3's ;-)

as such, with a 1.

IMG_0111.jpg

a 2.

IMG_0027.jpg

and just for dave88, a 3. lol!!

IMG_0216.jpg

anyone else so embedded in a clio household they have a brace,a trio, or more...... ? :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hooray! Someone else as sad as me! lol.

I love your valver so much it hurts.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
daniel - buy my wheels,make urs look like mine oh most kindered of spirits ;-)

duck - don't buy once, buy thrice!and above all buy no matter what the advice/opinions of others :)

vein - sell 172 okay ..... but 3 series?really?oh dear! as u say, mk 1 is the future....or the past..or both!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I love those white wheels on that phase 1 so much it hurts. :(

All three are amazing though mate, not as much variation as farm boy, but a bloody lovely collection!

S4 Avant
There'll be no room outside your house anymore! Enjoying the 172? I want your wheels. But I want non leaking suspension a tad more :dapprove:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers for comments people :-

valver turbo is the pride and joy! williams is tatty up close but done 152k bless it and the 172 ate its aux belt,jumped cambelt and monstered the heads off 3 valves,put a hole through a piston etc:-( bought it kippered tho and have engine to go into it now :)