ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have a 200T edc for 24hrs

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I could see it being no Xenons on their boggo spec, but you don't do it on the Renaultsport ffs.
you get xenons on the initiale too
clio-initiale-paris-b98-media-gallery-02.jpg

I miss it a lot. Been looking at them on autotrader all week.
As for xenons can't say I am really that bothered. The standard headlamps were more than good enough.

My route home from work is bumpy country lanes. I only had the twingo 133 a year as it was making me feel sick. It was that harsh. The 172 was standard and much better. But the 200T is better again felt very good. Firm but fair and handle well.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The xenons on 17/182s are hardly great anyway. Most halogen lights light up the road better.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Are you serious?
Yep. I picked up a load of BMW camshafts from federal mogal when I was a van driver. Peugeot did have a shock absorber factory but it's all KYB now. No wants to make their own bits anymore when they can just get someone else to do it and then bolt it on. Mass produced cars. It's why I always find it such a head scratcher that one car is so much more reliable than another. Sure you can balls it all up bolting it together and possibly place things badly in the design but touch wood my French car ownership has not left me stranded anywhere yet.

It was a sheddy BMW's wheel that parted company at my last track day. The sheddy frenchies didn't miss a beat all day or the Mg's or the Ford's or Honda's and so on.

I think this Clio will have it's niggles and owner abuse will take it's toll (people are never honest!) but it'll do alright.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
I can happily do without them having had them. Even though they are supposedly self levelling they still do a grand job of blinding me to the point where I've had to pull over when a car that has them has come round a corner. I think they're ruddy dangerous. If you can't see far enough with a set of decent halogen bulbs you need your eyes tested. It's nice to have brighter lights but unless your doing a night rally down a single track B-road they are properly overkill!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I may have changed my opinion.

There were three of these at Oulton, race team at a good guess. Sequential gearbox. I like :)