ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hawwo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  trophy #50
Unfortunately I have never seen broke back mountain so can only imagine the fun you had.
I do hope u returned the favour though as I'm sure it's nice to share.

trophy #50
I like this girl.

Hi, I'm Jason, I enjoy long walks in the park and anal.

I'm quite lazy ... So walking from the car to the house is enough for me.

As for anal... I hear mace can help u on that one.
My lack of penis means I cant satisfy your needs
And as a woman.. I don't poo therefor have no anus

Astra Twintop
I'm quite lazy ... So walking from the car to the house is enough for me.

As for anal... I hear mace can help u on that one.
My lack of penis means I cant satisfy your needs
And as a woman.. I don't poo therefor have no anus

Do you burp and fart?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSysSyOeHVIMgcA0YFzeSNloe2dCcVUS4hC-YV39hmsacJShSvZlQ&t=1.jpg

White clique
welcome onboard the forum.

Just as a helpful heads up, i'm the only decent gentleman bloke on here, the rest are knobs, so if you are looking to smash one of the members on here it may as well be me i suppose :rolleyes:

trophy #50
Why thanks for that honest piece of information.. Il bare that in mind if I ever decide to "smash" a membe of the site..
Though u haven't specified Which form of smashing you wish for me to choose u for...
So if I come flying at u with a baseball bat... Don't blame me...
Just remember... U asked me to do it x

R26
Scott Jones
Lee wigmore
Dan Handley
Terry Jones
Zara Deighton

All from cmmoc i guess, although i never go on there now.

CLIO RS CUP
NEEFY!!! Its your twin here. :eek:) Welcome!

I couldnt be arsed to read all the pages! How many of this lot have tried to seduce you with there silky smooth courting lines?!? lol

I love Lamp
I swear my welcome thread got about 3 messages and most people left disappointed thinking birdie was going to be a girl :( obviously should have ran with that idea to be popular!

Welcome anyways I'm from down tge road in wonderful Newmarket

trophy #50
Ah I'm in fen ditton (sadly) so only 15 mins away. I often head over to bury as well. Come say haii..
I have to admit.. I saw birdie and thought u were a girll ha.
Our vxr came from your way. .. Well I kno he used to hang about up rookery.. Mikie his name was.. Well it stil is Mikie but he not got the car ha! X

I love Lamp
Ahh a bit out in the sticks then lol yeah I work in bury next to the new asda so my clios always around there weekdays. I can't see why you would head over there much though all the shops are closed and the nightlife (brazilias -_-) less said the better lol.

Lol I used to see a few people meeting up in the rookery on walks back from the pub but never saw anything as new as a vxr most were old bangers and looked like something out of shameless

trophy #50
Fen ditton isn't in the sticks! Lol!!
It's next stop away from quy. =]
is just near cambs town.

Ah I have many friends in bury.
I don't rly drink so won't be catching me there for pub m club. Tho I do hear it's quite poopx

I love Lamp
Yeah it is I've played Footie there I think its not that bigger place, and tbh quy is kind of in the sticks too! Lol

You don't drink :eek: I'm still hangover from last nights session n got mates bday in cambs tomorrow lol hard life tbh

trophy #50
Lol it's two min drive to centre of town. It's not huge tho. I'm just outside it .. Towards town way.

Haha I prefer to drive.
Done my town drinking time lolllll!!!!! Xx

You're still here? Bloody hell, you're a keeper then. Most are scared off by, well, everyone in this thread.

Stick around neef, I might actually let you meet Gally one day. But only if you're good.

I love Lamp
Lol ok I'll take your word for it lol will be checking the road signs on the way to cambs tomorrow though lol

Yeah lol tbh can't drink like used to lol only went out for couple pints with the lads last night and wake up feeling like death lol haven't been out proper since went to Newcastle for new years now that is a night out! Couldn't move next day mind. There much to do in the fen ditton or not? Mutual friend in Lee! Lol how you know him?? I users to play Footie on monday nights lol had a class astra lol

Lol grass and treeees..
It was actually in my work car park on my lunch break in the summertiiiime.

Lookin thru the site it appears alot of members have had zetec essesess at one time.
=] I do miss slut. She did me
Proud.. Shame she was too slow really.

Lol paint special!? I thoght it was a photo!!!!

And another pic for good measure
51669ea6-cb10-4795.jpg

That picture made me actually lol.

Welcome to CS BTW.

trophy #50
Um.. Definately not a banned user lol!!!!
I would post up pics of proof but I don't wanna be an asw...
Deffo... A girl though =] x

Status
Not open for further replies.