ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head Work

I might be able to get my hands on a 16v Head that has only done 34k. is it worth getting it and getting it fitted to my car. what sort of price would it cost to get fitted and will it make any difference to the car?

Cheers Tom-m

has there been any work done to the head? or is it just a std low mile head? if its just std id say dont worry about it and keep what you got, not worth the messing about.

Yer is STD. What sort of stuff can u get done to the head then? I hear people talking about Head work but not to sure about it?!?!

Well..its too near to 5:30 for me to go into it but if you find a good guy you can get upto 20% gain from a modified head..but if its goes wrong you can have less power..or bad tractability. Its a risk take and you cant expect an x amount of gain.

-Rob

Skoda Fabia vRS

ring Andy at GDI........he can give you a quote for head work and fitting

07010 716 440

Discounts.......my prices are cheaper than anybody that provides a simlar level......its all i got to compete on, its not like i have a name i can advertise!

sending you a PM, as i have been asked and replied to this a million times, so i saved a draft lol.