ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Adjuster snapped, what to do

182 FF
Hi All,

feckin cluster is bouncing round, taken the light out and can see that the adjuster is snapped inside.

Is it possible to replace these, is there any info out there about doing this

thanks in advance:)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If they are the same as the ph1 I can tell you how to do it, if not, then I can't I'm afraid....

Find out and let me know, I'll write an explanation..

182 FF
If they are the same as the ph1 I can tell you how to do it, if not, then I can't I'm afraid....

Find out and let me know, I'll write an explanation..

I haven't got a clue fella, i can only assume not as these are Xeons,

Anyone else know if they share the same properties?

if you mean the black arm thing with the nipple on the end? then you could probably make one from a piece of dowel or beading in and then glue it. Failing that try and find one from a scrapyard although I don't think they come as seperate pieces so you'd probably need to buy the whole unit.

Black Gold Trophy
I've had this problem when buying brand new headlamps! How ridiculous is that?

As far as I could see there was no way to repair it. I even baked the headlamp in an oven to melt the seal so I could take it apart and repair the parts inside. Didn't work!