ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights restored

My headlights were faded around the top and sides and at the bottom slightly as well so decided to restore them!
No need for the expensive restoration kits I just used some 1000grit wet and dry followed by 1500 then 2500. By this point they were evenly cloudy all over and ready for polishing. I firstly attempted tcut and elbow grease but gave up soon after starting and cracked the das-6 out. 2minutes on each headlight using a cutting compound and they looked good. I then followed with 1 pass on each light with finishing compound on the polisher and they look brand new! The first picture is just after sanding...

Thanks for looking
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Teg
Look fantastic.. Really need to pull my finger out and do mine.

I saw an arctic blue Clio on Friday near tunnel at frenchgate at around 12 in afternoon.. Wasn't you by any chance was it?