ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights

Non Sport Megane
May not be the right place for this thread, please move it if its not, but i bought some LED side lights for my car, a PH1 172, and i love the 'white' light they give, but when i put my mainbean on the headlights are a 'yellow' light! :( and me no likey! i have a thing for bright headlights, i think they look awesome, i have ice blue xenons on my saxo when i had it, but i dont know what light bulbs to get for the clio, that would give me the 'white' light effect for my headlights and fog lights?
Im sure someone on here has done this, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know what bulbs i need to be getting!

Thanks!

Non Sport Megane
it is very difficult to do? tbh, atm i cant really justify spending 40quid, just to get brighter 'whiter' headlights! lol

Non Sport Megane
Ohokay, well iv already consumed this next months playing money on my car lol! bought a cup spoiler, and some other bits and bobs! il see if a cheaper alternative comes along until i decide to get some!