ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater blower not working at all!! help

clio 1.2 sport
Hi all.

I have a 04 clio 1.2 with manual heater controls.

Does not work on any setting 1, 2, 3 or 4.
However the recirculation button lights up when pressed!

I first tried fuses. I dont know what one specificly controls this so I checked all of them! All were ok.

I then changed the resistor pack. No change.

I then changed the resistor pack again with a another fan (known working) no change.

I then changed the control panel. No change!

Could someone please tell me the specific fuse number so I can check power getting to the fuse. Also the colour of wires in back of control panel that should be getting power (I belive the white plug)

Other than a possible break in wires does anyone have any advise/ experiance of this problem?

Also car doesnt have a/c.

Cheers lee

clio 1.2 sport
I have changed twice now. Also doesn't work when bridge wires on resistor as in other posts! Definatly something else wrong!
Cheers anyway mate

Clio Sport 172.
I had to change my resistor..... was about to say check fuses but you have stated that you did? Have it into a garage mate....

LY FF182
Probably the fan motor then.. If you bridge the pins 1 and 5 and still doesn't work.. Can only be a fuse, motor or earth