ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

heater box removal..?

hello all.
can anyone tell me how to remove this bloody thing.. I took the motor out and then the 2 bolts under the dash and the one on the front once id removed the black panel behind the foam. all wiring moved and box loose but would not fit out of the gap even with the inlet removed
it came out in the end in little pieces as I broke it away in anger.. all because the little rad inside has a leak but now need to replace the whole thing.. some tips on re fitting would be great though and I thing ill loosen the plastic piece that it slides into over the heater matrix..
any help will be great...
jay

Hi
I'm sure on mine their was only the 1 as even after I've broken it out their was no more bolts holding it in to be removed. It was all loose in their just didn't fit thru the gap.
forgot to say its on a 182.
Thsnks
​jay