ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello!!!............again!i'm back again!

ph3 dci100 172 rep
Hello again fellow cs members Some of you longer standing members may remember me from a few years back when i practically lived on the forum when i built my first 172 and painted it candy red for it to then go through a couple of different guises
ADSC_0238-1.jpg
Well i'm back with another clio and i love it!it's a 2004 (53) dci 100 and i purchased it from a good mate of mine who has recently bought a white 172 cup!I've known the dci through it last three years of life and its always been regularly serviced and maintained regardless of cost and is a good spec to start as a project for meIt's current spec is as follows: Fairly low on raceland/ktec coilovers (which feel smoother and more comfortable than they did on my 172)Ph1 sport interior (will be swapped for ph2 sport rear bench and door cards with trendlines)25mm delta mics hubbadubbacentric spacers all round15x8 rota rb's in gunmetal/bronze with polished lips and nankang 195/45/15's (shall be swapped for turinis hopefully next week)Bolt to stud conversion (not sure if i wanna keep this or not yet)also had a custom stainless stealth cat back system made for itI have already sourced, xenons, full 172 rep kit, turinis and possibly a cup spoiler so plans are to fit it and possibly do a full colour change to either rb, ly, ag or storm grey although i'm undecided yet!So here's a terrible pic of it in its current state
IMG_20121019_161752.jpg

ph3 dci100 172 rep
I've been here long enough to remember!

You're a painter by trade anyway aren't you?

Haha yeah although now i'm a painter for commercial vehicles now as its better money but i paint cars as much as i can in my spare time! Should start my own bodyshop really........