ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all yet another 172 owner

Clio 172
Hello all

My names Chris im from Eastbourne in east sussex, I have just bought my first clio sport 172

I work in a garage around many modified cars (Main things are ford sorry) There is 3 of us all of which have bought clio sports me with the baby 172 & the others both have 182's

All 3 cars will be getting modified and I thought it would be rude not to sign up and get advice and also keep you all updated with what we have done ect and maybe tell the good storys ;)

Anyway my clio is a 52" clio sport 172 in black, mod's so far are the following

H&R coilovers
samco intake pipe
panel filter
was told it had a de-cat/sports cat (Belive sports cat as its still looking like a cat type box)
Prety sure its a std centre section & rear box at the mo which will be changed

Its having a flash map on Monday around the 180-185bhp area with the mods so far is my guess

Anyway im off to do some research now cheers all :)

Welcome.

You'll learn pretty quickly that the F4R engine is very hard to get power out of without throwing some serious money at it for the likes of T/SC or ITB's etc.

​With the mods you have planned, you'll be lucky to get 175bhp out of it !