ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello all!!!!!

LY Megane R26 230
Hi guys and girls just a quick introduction from myself.

I'm Ashley im 25 and from South wales.

I'm currently driving a Supercharged 306 GTI-6.what brings me over to cliosport.net is sadly a pending house purchase and downgrading of cars.the GTI-6 has to go,so the 172 i think is the perfect middle of the road hot hatch.

Here's a few pics of the 306

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Ash :)

Last edited:

Si

RS Clio 172
welcome to the club bud. really like the 306. were you a member on pgac? recognise the username.

Za**** & Xr250R
Welcome aboard matey :)
I'm not a fan of 306's but your's look's really nice i must say what power is it chucking out with the super charger ???

LY Megane R26 230
Welcome aboard matey :)
I'm not a fan of 306's but your's look's really nice i must say what power is it chucking out with the super charger ???

Currently chucking out 250bhp but thats only low boost.

Some of the other lads on 306gti6.com have gone high boost and have 400bhp!:S

Za**** & Xr250R
Currently chucking out 250bhp but thats only low boost.

Some of the other lads on 306gti6.com have gone high boost and have 400bhp!:S

Feck me i bet that shift's lol so your down sizing to a 172 imo you won't be dissapointed the 1*2's are the king's of the twisties ;)

Si

RS Clio 172
pgac many moons ago? i was only a member for about 2 years. si-gti was the name. definitely remember yours.