ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello All

Hello All

Just thought I would pop in and say hello before I pick up my black FF 182 a week on Saturday.
It's going to be my 3rd Renaultsport this year!!

My 1st was a DB 197 I bought early last year

fghj.gif

Image0044.gif

He then got traded-in in April this year for what is my daily driver and pride and joy, my GW R26

P1010028.gif

P1010027.gif

Then decided I was missing the fun of the 197 so attempted to buy another, alas, the finance company I was dealing with spat their dummy out with the dealership and broker I was using so the plug got pulled on that one. Which leads me to where I am now; waiting to pick up my R26s older 'sister', which is going to be my weekend / track day toy

2.gif

1.gif

3.gif

First jobs going to be paintwork correction after the previous keeper(s) over enthusiastic cleaning regime, involving unclean sponges leaving the old girl covered in scratches and swirls. After that probably a brake setup upgrade and see how she fares on track before deciding on further handling mods and power upgrades.

I've been to a few clio197.net and meganesport meets, so may have met some of you before, and will try and hop along to a few meets from here to start picking the brains from you guys/gals over my future mods......

Hope ive not gone on too long and hope you enjoyed the pics
Mike

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
^^ That looks like the place I just got my motor from... Southern Cars perchance? If I have it right, I think a guy called Brian was speaking to you on the phone as I picked mine up on Tuesday afternoon! If not then the similarities are amazing! :)

^^ That looks like the place I just got my motor from... Southern Cars perchance? If I have it right, I think a guy called Brian was speaking to you on the phone as I picked mine up on Tuesday afternoon! If not then the similarities are amazing! :)

That's the one, yours is the blue one that had the wrong colour head rest for me to pinch!!!!

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Haha indeed it is! Though I like to think of it as Karma, as I was interested in the Black one but it had gone when I got there to look at it! :p