ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello everyone

182 Cup
Hi there, welcome along, I notice in the who what where thread your from Taunton, there's a few of us around Taunton and Bridgwater area and we quite often have meets.

hiya welcome
C:\Users\Richyy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

fellow dCi owner here
C:\Users\Richyy\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif

how are getting on with the car?

Yeah its going well cheers, just a few electrical problems but nothing major :p

Welcome

Join www.CliodCi.net as well!

Yeah already have a few weeks back, great friendly forum! :D

Hi there, welcome along, I notice in the who what where thread your from Taunton, there's a few of us around Taunton and Bridgwater area and we quite often have meets.

I hopefully will be in attendance for the next one then. I see your car around alot, very smart :D

182 Cup
Yeah its going well cheers, just a few electrical problems but nothing major :p

Yeah already have a few weeks back, great friendly forum! :D

I hopefully will be in attendance for the next one then. I see your car around alot, very smart :D

Cheers mate, probably seen you about but wouldn't know as there's quite a few standard looking clios around Taunton these days, several of them driven by some nice looking women.

Looking for some Turini's at the moment, then probably lower it around 30-40mm, put an CS grill on it already and some angel eye projectors which aren't to everyones taste but i like them. Not sure about the power side of things but we'll see :D