ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from italy..

Hello.. i'm Dario from milan -italy- and i have a clio mk2 2005 dci 82hp.. now I am modifying my car second the German - cleaned style..is of course work in progress.. but some thing are done..

i can post some photo here or on project ?

thanks

Last edited:
some pics..in this week kw variante 2 coilover and new wheels..:)

IMGP0269.jpg

IMGP0265.jpg

IMGP0261.jpg

Turbos.
Welcome! Interesting car, i would get some wider wheels on there to suite the euro bodywork.

Nice to see a non-RS on some proper suspension!

Welcome! Interesting car, i would get some wider wheels on there to suite the euro bodywork.

Nice to see a non-RS on some proper suspension!

thanks guys..

the front bumper is from clio storia(campus) all modifyed..
the back is from rs 172 without plastic..
the suspensions come in this days..
in my garage i have porsche c2 wheels on 6x16 and 8x16 for the back..on 195/45/16..

in italy we have a clio club.. www.clio16vclub.it
and www.cleaned.it is the only italian cleaned community..

thanks to all..

and sorry for my english..

Benvenuto al randello.

No idea if that's right, but welcome. I'm not too keen on that front numberplate.

Benvenuto al randello.

No idea if that's right, but welcome. I'm not too keen on that front numberplate.

eheh benvenuto is right as welcome..but the rest i don't know..don't worry..:)

the number plate is only temporary on this side..i have to put into the middle of the bumper..your forum is very nice..really goods projects..i love clio sport..