ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from new member

Clio RS 200
Hi there,
I've been driving Mk2 1.5 dci for past 12 month and really enjoyed that car even it was in poor condition (but what can u expect for 350 quid). My old Clio died a week ago :( So i've been looking for another Mk2 under 500 quid :p but finally decided to get a finance for something much newer... and finally got myself a Clio Mk3 RS 200 60reg non modified with great service history in beautiful red last wednesday :D This little pocket rocket is absolutely awesome, i'm so much in love with it :hearteyes:
Hope to find here another Clio enthusiasts :cool:
Cheers,
Piotr

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome aboard Piotr!

Get some photos up mate!

The name of the colour of your car is "ultra red" in case you wanted to know.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi there,
I've been driving Mk2 1.5 dci for past 12 month and really enjoyed that car even it was in poor condition (but what can u expect for 350 quid). My old Clio died a week ago 😧 So i've been looking for another Mk2 under 500 quid :tongueout: but finally decided to get a finance for something much newer... and finally got myself a Clio Mk3 RS 200 60reg non modified with great service history in beautiful red last wednesday :smiley: This little pocket rocket is absolutely awesome, i'm so much in love with it :hearteyes:
Hope to find here another Clio enthusiasts :cool:
Cheers,
Piotr

Get yourself along to www.cliosportfestival.net

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Hi piotr.

Welcome and let's see some pics of the red beast.