ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Nottingham, New 200 owner

Clio 200 FF
Hi Guys,

Thought I would introduce myself and my car.

I'm Oli from Nottingham, fell in love with a white Clio 200 in the showroom in March 2010 and I have just not been able to get it out of my mind, even after being swayed by the temptations of the Focus RS and Golf Gti!

Alas, I picked this up a week ago (private sale, 9 months old) and I am enjoying the car too damn much!

I hope to become a regular here and get involved with some meet and greets in the near future :)

20120120120426.jpg

Anyway, Its FF with speedline alloys, black id roof and Recaro seats.

Cheers, Oli

Bus w**ker
Hi,
I can't see the photo because I'm at work. Please be very careful around Harpham.

Clio 200 FF
Haha thanks fellas!

I gotta ask, whats so dangerous about Harpham?

I'm from Sherwood but you are most likely to find me tooling around the Ashfield/Mansfield area :)

Are you guys from Notts too?

Edition 30
Those other 3 are.

I'm from Newark but was in Notts Sunday and will be again tomorrow.

Edition 30
I haven't been to any myself but a few of the regulars on here have mini meets every so often.

Look in the east midlands section.

Trying to get people to show up to meets is a problem at the moment.

There is the TOPO meet in the Yorkshire section that a few of us will be attending soon. We had a couple of mini meets in Derby but they seemed to have died now.

Clio 200 FF
Hi Jord! :)

Urgh crap, TOPO is on the 12th right? I can't do unfortunately, but Im sure there will be many more events to get involved with :)

Mk1 Focus RS
welcome :) car looks nice pal, i will have to keep an eye out for it im from arnold so right near sherwood!

340i
Hello and Welcome,

Always good to see a new local member.

As previously stated, watch out for Haprham... Some boy!

Clio 200 FF
Hey fellas! If you see a bearded 12 year old driving like a t**t in a white 200, you can bet its me so give us a wave haha!

TT 225+
Welcome! I'm from the Beeston end of town, I'm in Sherwood occasionally as I have mates there.

I never see any of you lot, see sargara quite a lot but he is a sheep shagger IIRC ;)

ITB BG 182
Welcome to the forum, also be careful of Mr Sym0n Grammer. :)

I am also in the Arnold area, I have seen two white 200's buzzing around. There is quite a few people with Clio sports that are in this area.

If you dont mind 'Chav fest' type thing, head down to neitherfield around 9pm on a sunday night, there is 2 or 3 members off here thats been seen around there.