ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Peterborough!

172 Cup
Hey just paid for full membership going to view a Clio 172 cup on thurs had a read through here on what to look out for etc.

Hope to be involved with future meets etc.

182trophy & Williams
Im in the Ortons mate - whereabouts are you?

too small p'boro, orton lad aswell, i'll keep ma eyes peeled for your cup, i wont be in my Trophy tho, she's currently sorned, so if a toyota starlet flashes you...that'll be me, quite a few sports in p'boro now. This cup local then?

b/g 182, meg tourer
hello mate, welcome. lots of us on here from the peterborough area now. we should all get to a local meet sometime!

black gold 182
big up peterborough massive lol. im from boro and work in orton so you may have seen my black 182 driving around.

172 Cup
too small p'boro, orton lad aswell, i'll keep ma eyes peeled for your cup, i wont be in my Trophy tho, she's currently sorned, so if a toyota starlet flashes you...that'll be me, quite a few sports in p'boro now. This cup local then?

I may have seen your trophy about mate does it have a private registration if so its immaculate mate always seen it about love it!

Travelling to Derby on thurs so not a local cup - hope all goes well cant wait to get driving one.

Oh and great to see a large amount in the region should mean some good meets ahead.

182trophy & Williams
I may have seen your trophy about mate does it have a private registration if so its immaculate mate always seen it about love it!

Travelling to Derby on thurs so not a local cup - hope all goes well cant wait to get driving one.

Oh and great to see a large amount in the region should mean some good meets ahead.

why thank you kind sir:), yea T23 PHY is me. Don't think there's been a boro meet before, we should deffo look in to that.

Good luck with your viewing on thursday mate

b/g 182, meg tourer
we need a p-boro meet!

who is up for bretton go-karting followed by a drive and some pics?? we should organise something!

182trophy & Williams
we need a p-boro meet!

who is up for bretton go-karting followed by a drive and some pics?? we should organise something!

I'll have to hitch a lift in my mates 172, as mines of the road:(,but Sounds good to me man, loads of good b-road routes to choose from. I'll leave it in your capable hands luke;), i couldn't organise a piss up in a brewary i tell thee. I'll let a couple mates know aswell as one has a ridiculously mint 5 GTT and ther other a ph1 172.

172 Cup
As above would be sweet the Karting place at Bretton is quality!

Would be good to get a few of us together for a drive after and pictures etc.

b/g 182, meg tourer
I'll have to hitch a lift in my mates 172, as mines of the road:(,but Sounds good to me man, loads of good b-road routes to choose from. I'll leave it in your capable hands luke;), i couldn't organise a piss up in a brewary i tell thee. I'll let a couple mates know aswell as one has a ridiculously mint 5 GTT and ther other a ph1 172.

i went to bretton kart track tonight. it was really good. they will do group discounts too :)
i went with my brothers work mates. one of them knew you! forget his name now. think he drives a saxo vts or vtr.
have seen your trophy about (t?? phy) its mint!

182trophy & Williams
i went to bretton kart track tonight. it was really good. they will do group discounts too :)
i went with my brothers work mates. one of them knew you! forget his name now. think he drives a saxo vts or vtr.
have seen your trophy about (t?? phy) its mint!

Aye its not to bad is it, fastest lap? wheres your bro work? trying to think, i dont know anyone who owns a saxo, well not anymore.
Cheers mate:)yea thats her, really starting to miss driving her...been 5months. Still haven't seen you about, apparently my mate had a little tussle with you a few months back, he's got a white 5 with a blue bonnet...rags the balls of the poor thing everywhere.

b/g 182, meg tourer
yep i got fastest lap :) was 23.62 seconds.
the lad works for dillagenta (pearl insurance) actually it wasn't the guy with a saxo. think the lads name was damien?
i dont remember having a play with a 5, could have been another black 182, common as fook. not like trophys ;)

182trophy & Williams
yep i got fastest lap :) was 23.62 seconds.
the lad works for dillagenta (pearl insurance) actually it wasn't the guy with a saxo. think the lads name was damien?
i dont remember having a play with a 5, could have been another black 182, common as fook. not like trophys ;)

it'll be close then, ma fastest was 23.2;), if he knows me i would deffo recognise him,sh!te with names. Musta been someone else then as i think you would have remembered the way he drives the poor thing. gotta love the exclusivity of the Trophy. What sorta discount they able to give then?

Thats 7 people interested so far

b/g 182, meg tourer
i will contact them again for more details but he was offering a 2 and a half hour championship session for £35. its normally £48 iirc.