ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello From Portugal

Clio III 1.5 dci 105cv
Hello people,
First of all i want to apologise my english, it´s very poor and very basic, so if you want to check my speelling, fell free to do it...even if you want to joke about my english, i dont mind, and i will laugh with you.

I´m a Renault lover and Special Clio lover since my birth, i grew up loving the Renault, 5, 9, 11, 21, 25, 4l, Fuego, Gordini, Alpine, and so on.....
I have a Clio III 1.5 dci 105cv, 3 doors, black,

I will hope to learn with you all and try to share anything i can.....

This is my car, hope you like it:

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IM000782.jpg

IM000734JPGnnnnmmjh.jpg

IM000742.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

http://<a hrf=

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Alright for some! taking pics in their shorts an t shirts wit sun blazing!

Welcome to CS. where in portugal u from?

Clio III 1.5 dci 105cv
I`m from the Lisbon area, the Suburbs.
The sun is great, but the dust in the air because of the dry wheater is a pain in the a## for black car´s, even this morning i wash my car and it´s already with a fine lair of dust....and the sun with black car´s with black interior´s do not match (it´s very hot in the summer or in a fine day of spring), in my case is worse because of the glass sunroof of my car (it´s living hell inside)

brisa4984 és tuga?