ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello there!

Hey!

I've had a few hot hatches now, mainly Cooper S (don't hate)! A stage 2+ S3 and where it all started a saxo! I've always had a hankering for a Clio sport, I'm on the lookout for a well cared for 182 which will hopefully allow me to save the pennies!

Just thought I best drop in and say hi! Some pics of previous cars below..

487d3a1ab2830cce0c52185843a9e860.jpg

e12973b64166fe2314a42493fe215f41.jpg

e02d120e7a61758ff7522d44a6c97c34.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Welcome aboard Mathew! Keep your eyes peeled on our for sake section! There always done decent cars coming up on there. We also have a traders section where you'll also find cars for sale.

Welcome along, cracking history, really nice looking cars. Hopefully you're not too let down when a 182 rattles like mad after those! :rasp:

Haha! The charged minis rattle like mad! I find the rattles add to the character!

Hopefully I can make the 182 look as awesome as the previous motors!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome along, some nice previous cars :)

Yep, £3k will get you a reasonably tidy 182. Spend some time reading about on here for the main things to look out for and you can't go wrong really.