ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Hi There,

I previously posted up a newbie thread when I had just bought my Clio, I met a few of you yesterday and mentioned about covering Cliosports FCS experience, if anyone has any decent images, please email them across to me with your name so you can get a mention for pics: fivepointstar@hotmail.co.uk

Unless there's a local(ish) meet before, I shall hopefully see some of you at Trax :)

Skittles

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Hi, I was in the CS tent when you came in.

Like the colour of your car, VW transporter colour you said?

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Indeed :) Didnt quite realise it was that colour until I looked at the name on the back of the colour chip.... Had some mixed reviews about it so far but mainly good, which is nice :)

Was nice to meet you though :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hello and welcome! Was nice that you came to say hi yesterday

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Hopefully someone will pass on some names of key members eg who dud track, set up stand etc and I'll get you in off.... Your also in the newest issue for your attendance at pcad.
Hopefully I'll get to meet some more of you at a local meet to me =)