ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

helmet camera options?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So what are my options?

Basically, I'm getting the other half one for Christmas so she can use it for horse riding.
So it needs to be mountable on a horse riding hat, be full hd ideally or very good quality and just generally be robust.
Doesn't have to cost a fortune either, ive already had 3 gopros and broke them all doing motocross so I don't want a really expensive one again.
Ideally off of ebay so I can just order it and have it delivered.
I would usually just search myself and buy one but there are so many I don't want to be buying a cheap piece of crap.

I'm sure many of you use them on here so any advice is appreciated.

Please keep in mind it needs to be able to mount onto a horse riding hat or could possibly be chest mounted.

Cheers.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I use a Drift HD camera, I use it on my motorbikes and it works really well, wind noise can be an issue, but it's not going to be on a horse unless it's a very windy day IMO.

You can pick up lower spec Drifts and GoPros now for peanuts!