ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP 172 cup alarm keeps going off.

Iceberg 172cup
Evening
Recently purchased a 172 cup
It's been faultless for a week.
Now when I unlock it and get in the alarm goes off. The car will start and drive but the alarm carries on going off.

I've done some reading and found it could of been the bonnet sensor so I've cut and taped the wires for that.
But that hasn't fixed it.
Any idea??

Thanks for any help

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Iceberg 172cup
Factory.
I did sort of panic post last night.
Since reading more I think I'm going to remove the siren this evening. Unless you can think of any other reason it's going off?

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Mine had a Sigma aftermarket piece of sh*t fitted when I bought it, the siren had already been disconnected but the hazards would still flash every 2nd or 3rd time I started it up.

I ended up just removing mine as it was just piggybacked into the original loom after getting frustrated at not being able to find any fault.

Iceberg 172cup
I removed it this evening! Was driving me bonkers. Had a nightmare getting the passenger windscreen wiper off.