ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP , Auto Lights stopped working

Black 182
My auto lights are not coming on when dark outside. They still come on when I manually turn them on. Anyone had this problem before and know what it might be before I take it back to Renault.

Sounds like you've turned them off.
put the key in the ignition to position one ie engine hans't started then switch the light fully on and off twice. You'll hear a beep iof you've done it right then take the key out and start the car as normal.

I have mine turned off auto, as there a pain up the ass, they come on too early when pissing down and when you go under a bridge i.e a motorway bridge they come on and go off and the driver in the opposite direction thinks your flashing him

I don't understand why you'd not want to be in complete control of your car? Just another reason to switch off and run in to the back of someone imo lol

172 cup'd extreme
French car, in france you have to have you lights on when going through tunnels and adverse weather

GW RS200
ahhhh suddenly it all makes sense! Always wondered what such a crap feature was for! Auto lights and the (hopeless) auto wipers are features you would have to be insane to buy on a 197 imho!!

S.

i don't see the problem with the lights, sometimes they do come on to early but on mine theirs normally about a 30 second delay before they go back of.handy things if you ask me i was doing deliveries in it at night and it's a lot easier just getting in and having them come on than switching on and off 60 times a night.
the wipers would be good but their not very accurate

M2 Competition
Lol, buy a cup, have auto nothing...

Enjoyed simmering in the heat driving on motorway today, was great!