ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help changing all lights on clio mk3

2008 Renault clio 3
hi guys

I need the bulb types for my 2005 Clio mk3

im looking to change interior lights and boot light to blue, can someone tell me what lights i need to buy and what to use to remove them.

also want to change number plate lights to blue, i also need the bulb types and how to remove them.

and i also want to have the blue looking headlights, my car has normal lights not the fancy ones. what type of bulbs should i look for ?

any help would be appreciated
thank you

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
image.jpg​These should do it. Can't remember the website tho.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
All very easy. Can't help you with bulb types but just remove them and then buy one that is the same fitting. Interior light is easiest, the plastic will literally unclip with your fingernails and then just pull the bulbs out. Boot light easier with a flathead screwdriver, prise the unit out of the trim and then unclip the unit to reveal the bulb, should be obvious as to how to remove. Number plate lights are in similar units and remove in the same way, the bulbs for boot light and number plate light are the same, also the same is the glovebox light if you want to do that as well?
Changing that bulb is more involved though, you'll need to first remove the glovebox. (Pull off the trim strip just about the glovebox with your fingers, then several torx screws along there need undoing, one or two on the side, you'll need to remove the small plastic panel on the side of the glovebox, then one last torx inside the glovebox on the top side of the glovebox.)
Then the process is similar to the number plate light/boot light to remove bulb.

Sidelights if your doing them, same bulb type as the interior light, also I went for white LED's, loads better than blue, blue makes it look horrendous and you'll be gobsmacked at how much brighter the cabin is with them!

My next mission is to try and get some LED brake light bulbs if possible, and something whiter and brighter for the headlights and fog lights :)

Hope this helps, sorry if its a bit long winded