ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Help] Changing dash colour in Norfolk?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Looking for someone that knows how to change the colours on my dash to blue to get rid of the boring orange to match my stereo. Would tackle it myself but looking at what people said, it looks rather fiddly and I know I will end up breaking something :smile:

Thanks

it really isn't difficult. I did mine and I'd never soldered anything in my life. Just sat down in peace with no distractions and took my time. There is a brief tutorial on youtube which I found useful. Takes about an hour to swap the smd's over and about 20 mins to get the binnacle out of the dash.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
it really isn't difficult. I did mine and I'd never soldered anything in my life. Just sat down in peace with no distractions and took my time. There is a brief tutorial on youtube which I found useful. Takes about an hour to swap the smd's over and about 20 mins to get the binnacle out of the dash.
Thank you, getting it out should be fine but I just dont trust myself with electrics like that:smile: