ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help - Dipped beam HID bulb blown. What bulb do i need to replace it with?

Clio Sport 182
Hi all,

I am new to owning my Renault Clio 182. Totally love it of course. However, one of my dipped beams has blown.

I went to halfords, but they couldn't fit the bulb as apparently my car has HIDs (that were put in when the car was first bought). Being a typical girl i have no idea what bulb i need to buy or where to get it from at decent price?!

Would appreciate any help!

Tamsyn x

If its a factory standard non cup 182 it should be D2S fitment, 4300k colour temperature bulb you need.

If you're unsure, take a picture of the headlight and upload it onto here and we'll be able to tell you for definite.

Clio Sport 182
Thank you!

Yes it is a factory standard non cup 182. But i'll take a picture after work and upload it just to double check. You mean just the exterier headlight? I don't need to take any bits off to take the picture.

Tamsyn x

Yeah just the outside, it should be D2S then as long as they haven't been replaced with non sport headlights at any point.