ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help, Fitting stuff in a clio

ZED TEA
just wondering if anyone has tryed this?

is it possible too fit a rear bumper and a full interior in the back of a clio with the rear seats out?

Cheers
Dave.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Tbf if you take the rear seats out, and the passenger one, (Although probs no need), all your putting in is one seat, a bumper and couple door cards.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't know how people do this...

I couldn't get it in at all, and In the end just managed to get it in an Audi A6 Estate!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I fitted sport seats, rear seats, and 4 door cards in. I'm sure you could squeeze a bumper in too.

Are you good at tetris?

ZED TEA
Cheers thats helped alot, hopefully i will be bringing a interior home with me aswell as the bumper :)

Jap Box
Easily. Basicaly did this myself with back seats still in the car though, instead of rear bumper I had a dash top + bottom and rndom bits of interior trim though.

You might have the have the bumper going accross the car though and over the passenger seat ontop of the passengers head if you have one in there.

ZED TEA
Thanks for all of the replys!, i think i will give it a go, if not i will have to leave the interior :/.

I'd get it in.

My new hero right there.

Is there anything more masculine than having total, complete and unwavering confidence that you can fit ANYTHING in the back of your car? My Dad is the same - He has never hired/borrowed a van in his life - He just KNOWS that he can fit whatever it is in the back of his car.

Brilliant.

Me, I'm a metrosexual pussy in comparison - I'm always convinced it won't fit.

ZED TEA
My new hero right there.

Is there anything more masculine than having total, complete and unwavering confidence that you can fit ANYTHING in the back of your car? My Dad is the same - He has never hired/borrowed a van in his life - He just KNOWS that he can fit whatever it is in the back of his car.

Brilliant.

Me, I'm a metrosexual pussy in comparison - I'm always convinced it won't fit.

+1
icon14.gif

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
You'll be amazed at just how much car related stuff you can fit into the back of a clio & equally baffled by some of the things you can't fit in them, I managed to squeeze 2 double mattresses in the back of mine :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This is no s**t, I will provide pictures next sunday if required,

But I got a QUAD!!! A fcuking QUAD!!!! in the back of my 5 door Astra. (mk 4 fyi)

Yeah man!!