ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Help** Had driveshaft replaced but car is still knocking

BMW 330D
Rite had my driveshaft replaced 3 weeks ago, come back from holiday and it still knocks when going round corners or pulling away to the right slightly. Doesnt knock on full lock tho. If you take the right lock off it stops and if you reapply the steering to the right it doesnt do it?????.

Any advice would be very helpful!

Adam

Fiat Panda 100hp
Im having the same problem in my m1, mines abit worse than yours thou, mine does it when going left and right. Its going in on fri for new drive shaft, but seeing ur post, I dont know whether it will do the job. lol

silver cup packed FF 182
my mate had this knocking noise on his 172,ktec racing checked it over and said it was a damaged gearbox that was causing the knocking sound.

BMW 330D
ta for the help fella's. WIll get the lower ball joint replaced first and then if it still knocks im going to cry!. I hope it aint the gearbox!