ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me identify my exhaust

Clio Sport 182
Hey Guys,

This is a long shot with some horrible photos but could someone help me identify this exhaust as I have no idea what it is (Personally think its a modified stock exhaust but idk :D) The sound is very tinny to start off with but gets deeper and louder as the car warms up to temperature.

It has two separate backboxes and says something along the lines of Premium RNS296 on one of them.

I've attached some photos which i think could be useful. I'll get some better ones tomorrow.

yhJwaJe.jpg

MBuwWk3.jpg

I've attached larger images.

Cheers,

Bash.

Attachments

• 20160406_192113.jpg
    20160406_192113.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20160406_192120.jpg
    20160406_192120.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 62
  Mec 350 slk manual
Hey Guys,

This is a long shot with some horrible photos but could someone help me identify this exhaust as I have no idea what it is (Personally think its a modified stock exhaust but idk :smiley:) The sound is very tinny to start off with but gets deeper and louder as the car warms up to temperature.

It has two separate backboxes and says something along the lines of Premium RNS296 on one of them.

I've attached some photos which i think could be useful. I'll get some better ones tomorrow.

yhJwaJe.jpg

MBuwWk3.jpg

I've attached larger images.

Cheers,

Bash.
You need new rear hangers as well