ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP NEEDED BIG TIME

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
Im fed up of winding my btichin window up and down

i recently bought the doorcards/mechanism/switches/door looms etc from a ph-quick (ph1 172) and my aim is to fit them to my clio grande mk2 ph1, i need some1 to describe what to do as plugging in the door looms didnt do anything, preferably with pictures to help describe what your talking about, i know its a tall order but this is pretty important as my car looks like a shambles right now lol and i dont like driving around without doorcards.

Cheers in advance

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Again?

Pics of what you've done so far could help a lot here...

What response are you getting when pressing the switch when you've got it plugged in?? None at all? Any noise? Anything at all?

Is it possible you are missing the fuse for the electric windows as you havent got them fitted as standard, so you could need this also?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So your converting from manual to electric then? Plenty of wiring to be done and did you get the electric window regulators for each side?

Vibed loooowww 1.poo
Again?

Pics of what you've done so far could help a lot here...

What response are you getting when pressing the switch when you've got it plugged in?? None at all? Any noise? Anything at all?

Is it possible you are missing the fuse for the electric windows as you havent got them fitted as standard, so you could need this also?

pm'd mate