ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed.. Detailing guru's

Just a quick 1. my rear pads recently wore out and due to this obviously it ground the discs down thus giving off little metal filings. while washing the car today i noticed little metal speckles on the rear bumper and bootlid these do rub off with quite alot of force but im wondering if theres anything out there that i could apply 2 assist in the removal of such deposits

b4 some smart arse comes along and gives the usual nitromorse answer go fk yourself im not an idiot

any advice appreciated
cheers
Rob

i thought id heard about iron-x but i wasnt sure if i had the name correct.. wheres the best place 2 get hold of this?? and thanks for that

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk/

i would read up on claying, washing techinques and when to use the products.

You need to get a polish to follow up the Claybar. and if you doing all that work you want to seal it with a wax really. Gets expensive.

Blithammer soft claybar, AG SRP, AG HD wax(amazon). Probs the cheapest out thier.

yeah iv got tar remover and such products from AG and i use the 2 bucket method every time it was just something 2 assist in the removal of deposits as i didnt want 2 scrub and scratch the car

thaks for the info

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
don't be afraid to use a decent amount of product if they're seriously caked.. numerous applications often required! (Iron-X)

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Clio Sport 172
pop to your ARC carwash and ask them to put (supper wheel cleaner) on it . that might get it off

Bumder With A Buffer
Be warned iron-x smells f**king rank! I had some Wilds deironizer delivered today which is the same product but a bit cheaper.

yeah iv heard the smells terrible.. hmm il park it round the corner from my house rather than cleaning it on my drive and having the stench...