ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help needed!!!

BG 182
Going to fit some speakers to the back of my clio. seeing as clios dont have any speakers in the back to start with what tools/tips do I need? if anyone could put together like a guide i'd appreciate it!

Black Sheep
They do have speakers mate, they are where the rear cup holders are behind the plastic. Front and rear are both 13cm if you are replacing them. I wouldnt go chopping holes in the parcel shelf either if you are planning to sell the car on. Tools wise I would say one of those screwdrivers where you can change the head allen/torx ect. Wire strippers or plres. Some electrical male and female crimps and crimping tool or a soldering iron.

Bux

Golf GTD
They do have speakers mate, they are where the rear cup holders are behind the plastic.

They don't all come with speakers. The lower models just have an empty hole where you can put speakers in.

In my 1.2 I ended up running some cables from back of the headunit, under the door seals and then behind the rear doorcards to get to the speaker hole.

BG 182
yeah I dont have any in the back unless the previous owners mugged me over! where the empty whole is how do you secure the speakers in?

02 Clio
you just have to screw them in with the screws which shiuld come with speakers. If not find ome small screws that'll fit. Any 5.25" speaker should fit into the back