ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Please..

Maz

LY 200
Anyone know anything about PDAs ??? I havn't used mne for a bit and then the next time I switch it on a programme is missing :dapprove:

Problem is the programme that is missing is for my sat nav so I am always getting lost...

Any help would be great :D

RB 182
Have you tried a soft reset? It's the first thing to try with any problems you have with your PDA IMO.

There should be a small whole for the stylus (pen) to go into it and that will do it.

Clio v6
"havn't used mine for a bit"

Mine used to do that before I got into the habit of keeping it charged up. Just reinstall your sat nav software.

Maz

LY 200
James said:
"havn't used mine for a bit"

Mine used to do that before I got into the habit of keeping it charged up. Just reinstall your sat nav software.

Havn't got any software mate :dapprove:

Maz

LY 200
benclelland said:
Have you tried a soft reset? It's the first thing to try with any problems you have with your PDA IMO.

There should be a small whole for the stylus (pen) to go into it and that will do it.

Havn't tried that mate no... I will have a go tomorrow, thanks :D

Maz

LY 200
benclelland said:
Let me know if you need the software, I'll see what I can find ;) (TomTom alright?)

Cheers its a Medion multimedia pocket pc with GPS - MDPPC250 and I am sure the software was called Medion too :D I havn't got a clue when it comes to stuff like this :eek:

RB 182
According to the net, it seems that the software comes with the PDA on the Multimedia card and also a CD too. So you should be able to reload it from the card in the PDA.

Maz

LY 200
benclelland said:
According to the net, it seems that the software comes with the PDA on the Multimedia card and also a CD too. So you should be able to reload it from the card in the PDA.

Ermmmmmmmmm right :eek: looks like I will have to get the instruction book out :dapprove:

Cheers benclelland :D

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
With the PDA turned on, try ejecting the card and re-inserting it, if they've put an autorun on the card it might reinstall the software.