ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help setting IP CCTV camera up

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
untitled4.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
what happens if you enter the camera's ip address into a web browser?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
f**king thing...

so the lens! i took the lens off and looked through it and no light. umm strange i thought.
there is a zoom and focus each has a little arm so you can adjust them. whilst trying to get some light through the lens i turn the middle ring on the lens which has NO ARM and in came some light. hooked it back up to the computer and oh its working.

no instructions were provided about the lens

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Yeah real sorry but its not my fault!

I've no idea of the point of the middle ring, normally lens only have a zoom and then focus

don't they?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
had i of known it was there i could have got the camera working weeks ago and wouldnt of had to spend an additional £60 upgrading the computer

but hey you learn something every day.

quality is better in the dark than my current 570lines cctv camera, so fingers crossed in the day it will be amazing

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
does anyone know of any free or cheap ip camera software, the chinese stuff that came with this one is pretty buggy and poo