ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help: Squeeking

ive got this squeeking noise coming from the front right of the car. i think its got something to do with the front shock or something. its not to bad when im just drivin but when i hit a bump its really noticable. got any ideas and how much u think it will cost to fix it? cheers

easily fixed mate get out of the car and drive the bimmer instead this should soon mean a nice quiet drive with no rattles or squeaks;)

sorry mate couldnt resist. as for the noise does it sound like its the strut or somewhere on the exterior of the car or could it be a trim inside the car ?

My brother had a similar problem with his RSi. His front shock on the drivers side was leaking fluid, causing it to squeak. Im not sure how much he paid to get it repaired. He took it to Renault so he probably paid over the odds!

ok mate. thats the kinda thing ithought it would be. sounds like there is air in there. cheers. u think u could find out how much for me?