ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

==HELP==steering rack and manifold problem!!

renault clio 197
not long had my clio 197 and have already replaced a clutch + a bottom arm which was big£££. now I have a creeking steering rack and a blown flexi on the manifold, made a few phone calls and guess what £££££.

any one have any for sale or recommended dealers to buy from who wont charge big bucks??

love my 197 but costing a fortune to keep :(

Lionel Richie
no you mis understand me, i will be selling replacement manifolds on an exchange basis to the public!

Clio r27 #214
Toyosports on eBay will soon have a few more manifolds for sale. Currently out of stock and priced at £800. When in stock this price will drop to ~£200.

If not you can get a local exhaust place to weld on new flexis - Bosal 265-567 is the one you're looking for. Provided the manifold is removed, the going price is between £30-£50 for repair per flexi.

renault clio 197
UOTE=Lt.Goose;9840910]Toyosports on eBay will soon have a few more manifolds for sale. Currently out of stock and priced at £800. When in stock this price will drop to ~£200.

If not you can get a local exhaust place to weld on new flexis - Bosal 265-567 is the one you're looking for. Provided the manifold is removed, the going price is between £30-£50 for repair per flexi.[/QUOTE]
cheers Lt Goose.

Creaking steering rack - good luck

A mate of mine had that on his 200, took years of arguing and renault eventually replaced the steering column, epas system, steering rack, loads of other bits - I believe it's still creaking and knocking :(

Lionel Richie
Toyosports on eBay will soon have a few more manifolds for sale. Currently out of stock and priced at £800. When in stock this price will drop to ~£200.

If not you can get a local exhaust place to weld on new flexis - Bosal 265-567 is the one you're looking for. Provided the manifold is removed, the going price is between £30-£50 for repair per flexi.

toyosport stuff is utter s**t, madness to fit that tat!