ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help - suggest a decent pub for a meet - Gaydon / Leamington / Stratford area

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone suggest a good pub for a meet in the Gaydon / Leamington / Stratford-upon-Avon area?

The Heritage Motor Centre at Gaydon is an option but they might not be able to cater for us if everyone won't commit to paying the £12 museum entrance fee.

The pub needs to have a decent sized car park, all suggestions most welcome!

Cheers

WRX
There's a nice little country pub about 2 minutes away. Pretty small though, I'll find the name of it later for you.
Edit: The Malt Shovel, was about 3 years ago that I went but was very nice.

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Malt Shovel is lovely but the car park is about the size of my office. plus they dont seem the "car club meeting" type pub

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks all for your comments.

The Red Lion also got recommended elsewhere too Oli, so it sounds promising, and yes, it's for a 'faggy' Trophy meet, although I'm not convinced all 500 will be able to make it ;)

RS
Hatton Arms has loads of parking space - used to have a Wednesday night bike meet there as the Waterman.

Great food too.

Countryman JCW
Hatton Arms has loads of parking space - used to have a Wednesday night bike meet there as the Waterman.

Great food too.

They now meet round the corner at Hatton country world, might be an idea if they let you in? Either way I'd be up for this as I only live 5 mins away, but if its trophies only i understand. Red lion is also a good shout

Last edited: