ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help - want a 32" HD TV + home cinema combo...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Need a bit of help from someone in the know please...!

I want a new TV and home cinema thing for my room:

- 32" (Has to be HD but not too bothered about 1080p whatever that is)
- 2 HDMI Ports ( Do I need 1 for surround sound and 1 for xbox 360/ps3?)
- Wall mountable
- Built in freeview

The surround sound I want to be compatible, does it make a difference if it is HDMI compatible etc? It;s for my bedroom so doesn't need to be the best thing ever made but I want something decent that will look/sound good.

I want to get an xbox/ps3 at some point too, so this included I don;t want to be spending any more than £1k on the whole package, so say £750 for the TV and Surround sound, that about right?

Should be getting a nice bit of cash early next year so is it worth waiting for the sales if they will happen on anything like this? Been looking on www.digitaldirect.co.uk and their prices seem good.

Can you back anything up with links as well please.

Many thanks!

MINI Cooper S
http://www.empiredirect.co.uk

I got my tv from there, and u can get 3 year warranty's for £20 on most things from there...

Any tv that has HDMI ports will normally have at least 2, nearly all flatscreens are all wall mountable with a universal wallmount (be careful buying a wallmount tho, its really easy to get ripped off, cheapest one i found was tesco for £50 and its fine with my 42" plasma on it, you can pay £300+ for the same thing in pc world). 99% of them all have built in freeview too...

As for the xbox and ps3... i have both and wouldnt like to make a choice between the 2! lol...

You will easy get a decent home cinema kit and 32" LCD for under £750 tho.

Dan