ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with seats and wiring

Clio 172 Cup
Just wondered if anyone is local to Maidstone with bucket seats

wouldn't mind having a look at how they are wired up with resistors.

Cheers
chris :)

I don't have a grey connector block on my passenger side loom, just the black and straight off to the pretensioner. Do I just disconnect the pretensioner clip and put a resistor in the end of that?

Clio 172 Cup
Please can somebody help me identify which wire is which? This is what greeted me when I removed the driver seat

photo_zps575cb3f6.gif

I've done my passenger one now, I'll link you to the thread I used when I get home, but in the meantime, if you pull the black plug off the seatbelt clip and put a 3.3ohm resistor in the end of it then that stops the airbag light coming on.

For the grey plug on the right in that pic, I THINK! That it's the pink and cream/orange wires you put a resistor in, but I'll confirm that later.

Clio 172 Cup
So... previous owner popped a resistor in the rear seat belt plug. Hence the "Trigger Line Configuration" issue.

No idea why you would need to pop one in there! Anyway removed that and no more disco dash :)

So... previous owner popped a resistor in the rear seat belt plug. Hence the "Trigger Line Configuration" issue.

No idea why you would need to pop one in there! Anyway removed that and no more disco dash :)

What did you do with your drivers loom? Mine chucks the light up no matter what I do, I've had to leave the pretensioner under the seat and it's bugging me. All the other 3 were fine, it's just the drivers side being an arse.