ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with this one please...

A Beautiful R32
... I'm getting a warning indicator light.

It's the Stop & Handbrake light coming on at the same time (does this mean it's about the brakes?)... Thing is, it ONLY happens when I'm going up a steep bend, or going round a 'loop' (like on some of the slip roads you find on a dual carriageway). It goes away as soon the car is straight and level.

So any ideas? I'm guessing low brake fluid...

Oh and the other thing is that I'm pretty sure my exhaust is blowing. So which one should I replace it with:

Janspeed
Magnex
Milltek

I think Milltek, opinions?

Thanks,

Dave

Megane
Sounds like you might need your brakes replacing... Mine was doing this, and when I replaced the fronts, it went away...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sounds like you might need your brakes replacing... Mine was doing this, and when I replaced the fronts, it went away...

Same with me, Worth Checking Both Brake Fluid Levels and Pads!!

I've got a Magnex System but I've heard good things about the Milltek System so I'd go wiv that!!!