ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help ! ! !

Reanult Clio mk2 red
Today, I've just noticed there is rust on the drivers side rear wheel arch!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:! Really don't know what to do/ or how serious this could be.

can anyone offer any advise???

106 Quicky
Get it sorted soon as possible other wise it will spread and the paint will bubble, Get a quote from a body shop and see how much it is to treat and re-spray it.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
If i was you i would prep it yourself to save money then get a body shop to spray it.
You could do this, however you may not get a warranty or anything as the prep work was not done by themselves etc...

Trophy Turbo :)
If i was you i would prep it yourself to save money then get a body shop to spray it.

And if you dont know what your doing, it will last a few months then come back with all hell and fire, and "good" body shop wouldn't touch a half job any ways, once in prima or even fillter if it gets wet the jobs screwed! and the paint shop always gets blamed !! :)

Reanult Clio mk2 red
I don't want to spend alot of money to fix this. How much do you think it would cost to get the 'Professionally' done??

clio 172
the lads alreayd said up there hes obviously a pro ;) £130

i am matey and have my own bodyshop and ten years experience in the refinishing industry and offer good rates to the club members do alot of work for the fiesta st owners and now have a clio 172 aswell so thought ide help members on here as much as i can